Are you looking for a best limousine company in Montreal? Here are questions you have to ask when researching.
- Are you charging cancellation fees? - Montreal LX Limo does not charge cancellation fee.
- Do you charge per person? - Limo companies charge per vehicle and up to maximum number of passengers can ride for the same rate.
- Do you charge overtime fee? - Montreal LX Limo does not charge overtime fee. You are billed the standard hourly rate prorated to the amount of time over the agreed contract, no additional fees are charged.
- Do you track my flights and adjust pickup time automatically? - We monitor your flight and driver will come to the airport accordingly
- Does driver meet us at the baggage claim? - Absolutly, Montreal LX Limo's drivers greet you at the baggage claim and assist with your bags to the vehicle.
- Can we get a car seat for a child? - Montreal LX Limo offers car seats for any age, please let our a reservation specialist know that you will need one.
- Do you provide refreshments? - We will always have bottled water and newspaper for you ready, for comfortable and enjoyable ride.
- Do you charge late arrival fee? - We provide free waiting period after plane arrives at the gate for stress free experience, as well as driver will wait for you at the baggage claim.
These are just few areas to look for when booking with limousine company, and Montreal LX Limo is proud to provide quality limo service in Montreal area.